Welcome


Welcome to my homepage of my blogger website. I will blogging information on China, that I have learnt during class or what we did with our group online, we are connecting with a group of students all around the world we are connecting by either Edmodo or Sype.

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Skype call to Harry from Beijing

On the 31st of October we caught up with a guy called Harry who lives in Beijing.Beijing is the Capital of China. The population in Beijing currently is 11.51 billion people in 2000. Flight time from Adelaide to Beijing, China is13 hours. The area for Beijing is 16,801 Km2. It was amazing to get to see Harry today because last Skype call we could only hear them, which was a down side to that call. Harry was very funny and gave us very understandable information back.

I found this video that best explains and gives you a little tour of Beijing, China. I choose this video because it is very clear to see what is happening and what Beijing looks like.



One of my best friends asked Harry my question which was, do you prefer Australian food or Chinese food. Harry said.


I am probably used to Chinese now. What even when I am in Australia visiting family I will still look for a Chinese restaurant. For instances I had the option out of a burger or Chinese I would choose Chinese. Or a Hot dog I would rather have Chinese. Also it is really healthy and good for you.  At the university they basically have every Chinese food you would ever want.




Someone from a different class asked this question. Do you think the government system is fair? He didn`t answer this particular question for the following reasons. 
Firstly, because someone from the government might be listening to your conversation, and if he says anything good or bad he will most likely thrown in jail. Secondly, it is a very stricked country.





I also found out my Edmodo group for this terms project and we were all assigned different things associated with China. My group is doing Cooking and food. From my class I have me, Harry and I think Jesse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment